James Colin Brewster (1826-1909)
|Alternate Names||James C. Brewster|
|Birth|| 26 October 1826|
Black Rock, Buffalo Co., New York, United States
|Death|| 8 January 1909|
Wauwatosa, Milwaukee Co., Wisconsin, United States
|Religious Influence||Church of Christ (1830), Church of Christ (Brewsterite)|
|Callings||Counselor in the First Presidency, 1848-1851|
|Wikipedia||James C. Brewster|
|WorldCat||Brewster, James Collins 1826-|
- The Words of Righteousness to All Men, Written from One of the Books of Esdras, Which Was Written by the Five Ready Writers, In Forty Days, Which Was Spoken of by Esdras, in His Second Book, Fourteenth Chapter of the Apocrypha, Being one of the Books Which Was Lost, and Has Now Come Forth, by the Gift of God, In the Last Days (1842)
- Very important! To the Mormon money diggers: why do the Mormons rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? (1843)
- "Jas Brewster." Find A Grave. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=407965 (accessed 27 Jul 2015).
- Shields, Steven L. Divergent Paths of the Restoration. N.p.: Herald House, 2001. Pages 55-56.
- Vitale, Gary C. "Whatever Happened to James Colin Brewster, the Boy Mormon Prophet?" Desert Tracks (Dec 2007): 9–15.